30 January 2011

What a Weekend

If you didn't get a chance to make it to this weekend's Le Garage Sale, you missed out on some good shopping. There were a ton of awesome clothes, shoes and accessories all for really good prices. I bought this awesome magazine print dress for only $29 (it was originally $65, which I never would have paid!) I bought another dress from Langford Boutique, an awesome black beaded necklace from Sassen Boutique and a something for Matt for Valentine's Day. It's the perfect gift, so I can't wait to give it to him.

This strapless dress is also from Sassen Boutique in Bee Cave. I'm wearing it with my beloved acid wash denim jacket from GAP and Sam Edelman sandals. Yes, I'm wearing sandals and a summer dress in January. That's why I love Texas.




I can't wait to wear my new purchases this week. The only downside to the awesome weekend I had is that I spent way too much money. It looks like I'm eating cheap this week. Not a bad trade-off for how much fun I had though!

No comments:

Post a Comment