31 August 2011

It's About to Get Real



Oh boy, it's begun. Classes are in full swing and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I'm currently in the middle of writing an analysis of a 1934 movie for my Spanish film and culture class, but I really needed a break. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't feel so overwhelmed. I don't have to be as crazy about my grades this semester since I'll be done in December. Of course, I'll still be a good student and strive for good grades, but I think it's more important to focus on finding a job for after graduation.

So, I'm not going to let myself get in a frenzy about a paper not being perfectly formatted or not receiving a grade I thought I deserved because it really doesn't matter anymore.

It's time to start looking for a career!

On Saturday, I wore a dress from Cream Vintage, Forever 21 earrings, and L.e.i. shoes from Walmart.




No comments:

Post a Comment