08 July 2011

More Than You Care to Know




I bought this dress earlier this summer, but haven't worn it as often as I wanted to. After wearing it the first time, I realized there were a few rips along the seams and hem.

Before I go on, let me say that was a mistake on my part. I should have inspected the dress better. What were you thinking, Natalie?!?

Oh yeah, that it was $10 and fit perfectly.

I didn't want to make the rips any worse, so I put the dress in my "alterations" pile, where it sat for a few weeks until I finally got around to it. I guess I sort of forgot about it after I brought it home because it's been fixed for a few weeks now. I can't believe I forgot about such a pretty dress!

And that's today's story about why it's sometimes unfortunate to have as many clothes as I do. I can't help that I love options!


On Wednesday, I wore a Chestnut Street dress from Buffalo Exchange, a belt from Goodwill, and L.e.i. wedges from Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment