06 July 2011

Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself




I'm a few days late posting this outfit. I wore it to work last Friday, but haven't had a chance to post it until today. I guess I celebrated the Fourth of July weekend a little too hard.

I'm really proud of this outfit because it was completely thrifted. This 100% silk dress looked like it had never been worn and only cost $9.99. These pink slingbacks (only $3.97!) were a steal considering I've already worn them a couple of times in the mere two weeks I've had them. I don't think I've ever bought shoes for so cheap, unless you count the $1 flip-flops from Old Navy. I don't think you can compare those, though.

On Friday, I wore an August Silk dress from the Baytown Goodwill and Pappagallo shoes from a Family Thrift Center in east Houston.


Check out who was spying on me while I was taking these pictures. Sneaky cats! 

 

This was my reaction when I saw them.


Hey, you crazy cats! 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha the two last photos are priceless.

    ReplyDelete