24 August 2011

Little Red Dress




Summer is officially over, classes are in full swing...and I just want to go back to sleep.

Even though I'm not as pumped about school as I should be, I'm excited to work on my blog again. I've been pretty lazy these last few weeks, spending hours reading the Stephanie Plum series and watching Madmen. Neither of those activities required me to get dressed, so that's my excuse for lack of outfit posts this month.

Now that I have to be somewhere everyday, my summer uniform of denim cutoffs & t-shirts is not OK anymore. I don't feel very confident if I don't think I look my best. It's obviously a psychological thing, but it works for me.



Last Wednesday, I wore a vintage dress and belt from estate sales in San Antonio, Forever 21 earrings, and Sam Edelman sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment