02 August 2011

New Apartment & New Dress




I hope you've grown tired of the same boring white brick background because this is the last time you'll ever see it. I've officially moved into my new place! Now, I have to find a new location to take my outfit pictures. My main concerns are usually lighting and nosy people hanging around. OK, so they probably aren't being nosy, but it feels silly to pose and smile while people are watching. I guess it's safe to say that my modeling career is over before it even began.

I picked this dress up during a quick trip to Savers last week. I hadn't bought anything in awhile and was itching for something new to wear. Well, this dress isn't exactly new because it's from a thrift store, but it only cost $7. It was exactly what I was looking for: something light and comfortable enough to wear in 100° weather. You can't see it in these pictures, but there's a slit in the front that goes up to my knees. I love maxi dresses but "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."

Haha. That was one of my favorite lines from Harry Potter. All right, enough nerdiness.

On Friday, I wore an Ann Taylor dress from Savers, a necklace I bought at Sears when I worked at the jewelry counter in high school, and Forever 21 sandals.


1 comment:

  1. Summer maxi dresses are a MUST. I am getting so sick of all of my shorts and don't feel like shaving all the time...you look great!

    ReplyDelete