16 August 2011

Hello Again


  

You may have noticed that I've been MIA for about two weeks now. I didn't mean to do that. It just sort of happened when I moved and AT&T screwed up my internet order.

We won't have internet in our apartment until September 2. I can't blog, do any school stuff, or Facebook stalk. I already tried to get an earlier installation date, but haven't had any luck. It looks like my blogging will continue to be on a hiatus until September. Once I get a new tripod and the internet installed, I plan to try out a few different blog ideas I've been thinking about.

By the way, I'm writing this post at Matt's apartment in Baytown. I'm helping him pack up his stuff for the move back to Austin. Matt and I will officially be living together this Thursday!


Almost two weeks ago, I wore a dress from Target, and shoes and earrings from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment