26 February 2011

Catching Up

I feel really behind on blogging. I usually post the outfit I wore the day of, but for some reason, I've been very lazy all week. It's Saturday and I'm barely posting my outfits from Thursday and Friday. Let's just say that lately I've been taking stripes to the extreme. Horizontal, vertical, black and white, colorful, you name it. I never realized how many striped items I own until I started this blog. I wonder what else I'll learn about my wardrobe.   
Thursday
I wore an Old Navy dress, a belt from Wish and Sam Edelman sandals.




Friday
I wore a blouse from Goodwill, a skirt from Forever 21, black Target flats and earrings from Langford Market. I wore black tights most of the day until it warmed up mid-afternoon when I took these pictures.



You can kind of see one of my cool peacock earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment