21 February 2011

The White (& Black) Stripes

I hate when Mondays actually feel like Mondays. After a fun-filled weekend, the last thing I wanted to do this morning was drag myself out of bed, drink coffee and put on my thinking cap. Alas, weekends wouldn't be so awesome if the weekdays were awesome too.

This is what I wore Sunday while I nursed a slight hangover, did some homework, ran some errands and made dinner with Matt. I'm wearing a dress from Buffalo Exchange, a GAP jean jacket, a belt from Wish and Sam Edelman sandals.




These sandals are about to fall apart. As you may have noticed, I wear them all the time! The buckle on the right sandal is literally dangling by a few pieces of thread. It's a good thing my replacement pair should be arriving on Wednesday. I just hope these make it until then.

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! So jealous to see you wearing sandals... :) Can't wait for warm weather up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super cute dress! i love the design and shape of it!

    ReplyDelete