18 February 2011

My Princess Peach Dress

This is one of my favorite dresses, which is saying a lot since I have so many. I even wore it for Halloween last year when I dressed up as Princess Peach. I wanted to be her just so that I could wear this dress, along with a blonde wig, white gloves and a crown. I love the color of this dress, which Matt once called "sports bra" pink. I, on the other hand, consider it pale peach. It was one of the first things I bought at Cream Vintage and the reason I keep going back. 

I wish I'd had a chance to take some better pictures during the daytime, but I got home too late. I feel like these pictures really don't do the outfit justice. If you saw me in person today, maybe you know what I'm talking about.

I'm wearing a vintage dress from Cream, a lace vest from Langford Market and Sam Edelman sandals.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment