07 February 2011

Leave Me Alone, I'm Sick


This picture represents exactly what I felt like all day. I wanted to shut out the world and curl up in my bed forever. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, but that went away after drinking coffee, so I thought I was in the clear. Then, during my last class, I suddenly felt weak and could hardly pay attention. It was the kind of weakness that always comes with a cold, so I know this is the real thing. It was a pretty unfortunate day to begin feeling sick because 1) it's Monday and 2) I was scheduled to attend my first yoga class at 7:30. I sucked it up and went to the class because I'd already paid for it. I'm glad I went because I didn't even think about feeling sick while I was there. 

Even though I was in no mood to take pictures today, I still wanted to post my outfit. So, here's a picture that you can actually see it in. Thanks for taking these pictures, Matt!    


I'm wearing an Old Navy chambray shirt and black pants, a Banana Republic coat (from Buffalo Exchange) and DV Dolce Vita wedges.  

It's an early night for me. I need to gain my strength back to make it through my usual busy Tuesday. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment