08 February 2011

Tequila Tuesday

Since I need all the vitamin C I can get, I'm on my second third glass of orange juice and tequila. My friend, Kristin, told me today that's how she coped with her cold, so I figured I could give it a try. Even if it doesn't make my cold go way any faster, it will definitely help me sleep better.   

I woke up in a pretty unpleasant mood today, so I decided to wear a dress to feel a little better about myself. When I first bought this dress, it immediately reminded me of a tree, so I knew I'd wear it with brown tights and boots to complete the look.

I'm wearing a dress from Langford Market (bought at Le Garage Sale), a DKNY trench coat, brown tights, GAP belt and cardigan, Target scarf and Forever 21 boots.  

one of the few decent photos

crazy wind blowing my hair in all directions
an unexpectedly natural pose for me


No comments:

Post a Comment