10 February 2011

I Want Spring!

I'm so tired of wearing coats and tights. I'm ready for sundresses and sandals. Is that so much to ask for? I'm also pretty sure that warm weather could help my cold go away. The plus side of this weather is that I'm getting the chance to see which winter clothes should be donated or sold. This sweater dress is pretty short, so I was pulling it down and tugging at it all day. I'm pretty sure I mistakenly put it in the dryer because I don't remember it being this short. I've had this dress for around three years, so it's not a huge loss.

This is an outfit I've worn before, but it's been a hazy, sneezy, stuffy week. I'll feel more creative when I can actually breathe through my nose. I'm wearing an Express sweater dress, Old Navy leggings, a Forever 21 scarf, vintage boots from Ebay and a vintage coat from an estate sale in San Antonio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment