16 February 2011

Hump Day

I walked all around my apartment complex today looking for new places to take pictures. Of course, I really have no idea what a good spot looks like, but I'd also never been to the other buildings in the complex. It was such a nice day, I ended up spending about 30 minutes outside taking more pictures than I needed just for the heck of it.

I feel like I've been wearing a lot of dark colors lately. I need bright colors back in my life, especially with the great weather we've been having. What have I been thinking? I wore a colorful scarf today, but it just wasn't enough.

I'm wearing a GAP dress and jean jacket, a thrifted scarf from Goodwill, Mootsie Tootsie sandals bought at Buffalo Exchange and Forever 21 earrings that you can't really see in these pictures.


 


I spent my evening at Langford Market for a multimedia project I'm working on. They were holding their Style 101 event with Indiana Adams from Adored Austin helping shoppers pick out clothes and style them. I had a fabulous time! It was awesome meeting Indiana and all the girls who work at Langford Market. I've been reading Indiana's blog for quite some time, so it was really cool actually getting to talk to her in person. She's so nice! I can't wait to talk to her again at the Texas Style Council in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment