18 February 2011

I Love Stripes

I got dressed this morning without checking the weather. When I walked outside and realized the ground was wet, I knew I should go back in and put sensible shoes on, but I didn't want to. So, I didn't. I'll admit that it was tough to maintain steady footing, but I swear the yoga classes I've been regularly taking are improving my balance. Once the sun came out and dried the ground, I had more of a comfort issue rather than a fear of slipping. I just knew that if I ever want to be comfortable wearing heels, I have to practice. And I want to be comfortable because I love being tall(er). I was 5'5" today!      

I'm wearing a vintage dress (altered to fit perfectly!) from Cream, a belt from Buffalo Exchange and Steve Madden wedges.




No comments:

Post a Comment