09 February 2011

¡Pantalones Blancos!

I was in the mood to wear black and white today but didn't want it to be boring. I decided to break out my white jeans AND the brightest, most fun scarf I own. This outfit made me feel happy all day, but the weather definitely did not want to cooperate. Windy days are the only times I don't like having long hair or wearing scarfs. Neither seem to stay down flat!

If you haven't noticed, these have become one of my favorite pairs of shoes.  They are super comfortable and go with everything. I never thought I would wear any type of heel, but I've realized that I really like being tall. It's nice to not always be the shortest person standing in a group.




I'm wearing a black long-sleeve tee and white jeans, both from GAP, a vintage coat, DV Dolce Vita wedges and a Forever 21 scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment