06 February 2011

Sunny Super Bowl Sunday

I bought this dress yesterday at Buffalo Exchange with credit I received for selling clothes to the store. I clean my closet out pretty regularly since I tend to add to it so often. If I don't keep up with it, I'll need two closets pretty soon. I like to take the clothes that I don't wear anymore to Buffalo before I donate them because they always pay pretty well. I sold about half of what I took in and had the option of taking $70 in credit or $45 in cash. Since I ended up buying this dress and a few other items, I used some of the credit and still walked away with $30 in cash.

I'm wearing a Starina dress from Buffalo Exchange, Urban Outfitter flats and a belt and sunglasses from Forever 21.


 
My unsucessful attempt at a twirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment