27 January 2011

Happy Days

Today was fantastic! First, I found out that my favorite fashion blogger, Jessica Quirk from What I Wore, commented on my last outfit post. That was a major confidence boost, especially because this whole blogging thing can sometimes be discouraging. Then, we were learning to use Photoshop in my multimedia journalism lab, so I had the perfect opportunity to take and edit a photo for today. 

I had my friend, Kristen, take this picture with my new Canon camera. Then, I was able to remove a pimple I currently have on my chin using Photoshop. I've always wanted to do that! My TA was more than willing to help when I asked how to do it. I think he agreed that it was best to remove it...


 

I'm wearing Old Navy skinny twill pants, a white GAP v-neck, a brown leather GAP jacket from Buffalo Exchange, a Zara scarf and DV Dolce Vita suede booties.   

I was inspired by Jessica's "kick ass" outfit and decided to create my own version. I liked it, but I'm looking forward to wearing something a little more feminine tomorrow.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this blog explains a lot! I have always liked your style and how cute you dress. I think we should go shopping sometime, haha. I need tips! I can't seem to coordinate outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete