20 January 2011

Today was a great day. School has started but there are still weeks until exams and due dates so I'm enjoying it. I've had plenty of time to get working on this blog and feel like I'm on roll.

These pictures were taken by Matt before I figured out how to use the self-timer on his camera and my roommate's tripod. This was what I wore on the first day of school. It felt very preppy, like I was supposed to be in a classroom.

I pulled my socks up too high!
And this is what happened!  
There is supposed to be a nice gap in between my socks and the hem of my skirt like in the first picture, but unfortunately they just look like sweater tights in the second one.

The white top is from Buffalo Exchange. I should have taken a picture of the outfit without the trench coat because it's a really cool blouse with ruffles all around the neckline and sleeves. The skirt is from Gap, the belt is from Wish, the trench coat is from Macy's, the socks are from Forever 21 and last, but definitely not least, my oxfords are from Piperlime (the brand is Very Volatile).

Oh, and please excuse my shiny face. I keep taking pictures at the end of the day instead of the morning when I'm the freshest. I either need to wake up earlier to take a picture or freshen up before I take a picture in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment