28 January 2011

TGIF

I've been waiting all week for it to be warm enough to wear this dress. What a perfect day! I just had it altered last week so this is my first time wearing it. I'm so glad I decided to buy it even though the hem was originally down by my ankles. If there's anything I've learned about clothes, it's that almost anything can be altered to fit you perfectly.

I had to wear my trench coat this morning but didn't need it by noon. I also wore different shoes because I knew I'd never make it across campus to class on time if I wore these. This is how I would have worn it if I didn't have class on Fridays.

I'm wearing a vintage dress from Cream, a belt from Wish and BP wedges from Nordstrom.  


 

On a side note, I'm so excited about Le Garage Sale this weekend. I'm planning to get there early tomorrow so I can find the best deals! I don't really know what to expect because I've never been to it before, but I've heard plenty of good things. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment