28 July 2011

Pajama Party





Like most summers usually go, I only get dressed on the days I have to go to work. I'm only working part-time, so that means I'm spending all that other time in my pajamas. I forgot how much I love doing that. Of course, I enjoy getting dressed up and looking cute, but there's something very satisfying about being cozy all day long. It's a good thing classes start in less than a month because I need a reason to get dressed everyday.

Even though I don't work today, I got dressed right when I woke up because I was freaked out about my recent laziness. I can't let it become a habit or I might even start wearing pajamas to class.

¡QuĂ© horrible!

(Please shoot me before I ever consider doing that.)

On Wednesday, I wore a Kimchi Blue dress from Urban Outfitters (sale rack, as usual), a necklace from Francesca's given to me by my step-mom, and Forever 21 sandals.

  

1 comment:

  1. I find it's SO easy to not get dressed up when the weather is terribly hot, as it is now! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete