14 July 2011

Summer Reading






I'm sorry about my recent absence. I just spent the last couple of days with my nose in a few books. I read one good novel and went on a binge from there. I'm leaving to Washington D.C. tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting until I'm back next week. I suppose I should have lined up some outfit posts, but I was too busy devouring the kind of books that should only be read during the summer. You know the type: something kind of romantic with a funny, often unhappy or overweight, female protagonist who wants to change her life. Think Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green, and Jennifer Weiner. I can't get enough of the drama!   

On Tuesday, I wore a tank top from Goodwill (altered at Cream Vintage), an American Apparel skirt, a necklace from Target, and Sam Edelman sandals from Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment