02 July 2011

A Current Obsession





I've been seeing these high waisted red shorts everywhere. At least three different girls walked into Cream Vintage wearing similar ones while I was working Friday and Saturday. I really liked seeing other people style them in their own way. It definitely gave me a lot of ideas!

I've got to say, I've never been so happy to be following a trend. You wouldn't think such bright shorts could be so neutral, but they really go with everything. I have to stop myself from wearing them too often. I don't want them to fade, but I can't really expect them to last for very long because they were only $10.

On Wednesday, I wore Forever 21 shorts, a tank top from Goodwill (altered at Cream Vintage), a necklace from Sassen Boutique (bought at Le Garage Sale), and Sam Edelman sandals.



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit Natalie!!! The colors are awesome! I need to snag me some shorts like those! :)

    ReplyDelete