|thrifted skirt, Gap tank top and denim jacket,|
Seychelles wedges from PB&J (giveaway win), gifted necklace from Matt
1. Driving in Houston makes me want to crap my pants. Six lanes = scary.
2. There are more jobs in Houston than in Austin. But, there are also a lot more people vying for those jobs.
3. Thrifting is waaaaay better in Houston.
4. No allergies in Houston. I hope.
5. We'll be close to a beach again!
6. There are food options other than Tex-Mex. Say what?!
7. Our neighborhood will not be overrun with college students. In fact, it's very quiet and quaint.
8. Austin definitely influenced my style for the better and I'm excited to see what Houston does for me.
9. There's an H&M in Houston. Enough said.
10. Starting a new life in a new city is always exciting.
Now that I think about it, I listed more good than bad things about Houston. That's definitely a good sign!