19 March 2012

The End of SXSW

Langford Market dress, thrifted denim vest,
Forever 21 earrings, Banana Republic wedges
SXSW has finally ended, which means everyone in Austin needs a new reason to party. I only went downtown twice last week and the first time was because I'd actually been invited to an event. I took Sarah's SXSW style advice and put this outfit together for the maurices Rock 'n' Shop at Terrace59.

Every Avenue played a free show. They aren't my cup of tea, but they were pretty good.
A screwdriver is always an excellent choice for breakfast. Drinking two is even better.
maurices had drinks, snacks, swag bags and music. It was everything you could ask for at SXSW. Thanks again for the invite, maurices.

Monica from maurices was super nice and showed me the way to the free swag!

1 comment: