22 March 2012

Computers & Cotton Candy

jacket from Langford Market, Gap shirt, thrifted skirt,
Forever 21 earrings, Banana Republic wedges
  
I got a MacBook! I finally bit the bullet and spent a ridiculously large amount of money to own this beautiful machine. My new computer is so sleek and fast and I absolutely love it.

OK, I'll try to stop drooling.

I bought this jacket at Langford Market during the Texas Style Council. I don't usually go for jackets and cardigans at stores, but I've been really drawn to them lately. A third piece is the perfect way to finish off an outfit and make it look complete. Without this pink jacket, it would have been a pretty boring outfit. The end result looked like cotton candy to me. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. fabulous colors...pink  and blue is so electric. You're right, the pink jacket does add pizzaz. You look feminine and sassy. 

    mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.  It's a great example of color blocking.

    ReplyDelete