08 March 2012

Join the Party!

Gap dress, Forever 21 cardigan, Banana Republic wedges,
vintage necklace from the City-Wide Garage Sale

Y'all already know how much I love recycling clothing through thrifting and shopping secondhand. I'm always looking for new eco-friendly ways to shop, so I was really excited to learn about this cool new app called Poshmark. It allows you to attend a virtual shopping party where you can buy and sell clothes and accessories with other party attendees. Each party has a theme, for example, this Saturday's theme is Party Dresses and I'll be selling an amazing gold sequined dress. I bought at Zara a few years ago and have only worn it twice, so it's in excellent condition. It's the perfect dress for New Year's Eve or any other event that needs a "wow!" dress. Download the Poshmark app (it's free!) and join the party Saturday evening to check out all the amazing dresses that will be for sale. Here's the dress I'll have posted:


If you're interested in this dress, don't forget to download the Poshmark app before 7 pm on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie! It was so great to meet you during the Posh Party Saturday night. I'm still LOVING your dress (so wish it was my size!). Can't wait to see more of your fabulous listings.

    xx,
    Maria
    kittiesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete