07 November 2011

Lost & Found

thrifted blouse from Goodwill Blue Hanger, skirt from
American Apparel outlet, DV Dolce Vita booties

I wore this sometime before Halloween, but never posted it. Maybe because it got lost in the ridiculous number of photos I have of myself...

Anyway, here it is! I quite like this top, not only because it's pretty, but mostly because it was around $1. I swear, I've developed a sick obsession with the Goodwill Blue Hanger. It's been about two weeks since I've been shopping there and I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to feel withdrawals. I might have to squeeze in a trip sometime this week. A co-worker recently told me the best time to go is at 9 am when the store opens. Now I can't stop thinking about skipping one of my classes sometimes this week to enjoy a nice two-hour morning thrifting session. 

I think I have a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment