19 November 2011

Orange & Leopard

thrifted sweater and coat from the Goodwill Blue Hanger,
Levi's jeans from Urban Outfitters, flats from Target

The last couple of days have been a blur. I had so many plans over the weekend, including finishing the last paper of my entire college career (yay!) and having an early Thanksgiving Dinner with good friends. Unfortunately, I woke up on Saturday with a horrible cold. My head felt heavy, my body ached, and I had absolutely no appetite. I'm feeling much better (thanks, Mucinex), but I smell like cough drops and have tissues falling out of my purse. I plan to relax over the Thanksgiving break, so I can feel better for my last-ever week of classes and then, graduation!

I still need a full-time job for January, so I recently launched my new professional website to attract potential employers. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment