16 November 2011

School Day

vintage skirt from Cream Vintage, blouse from Urban Outfitters,
Gap jean jacket, Target necklace, Zara flats

This is just another day-at-school outfit. It was actually a really good day because my 9 a.m. class was cancelled and I technically didn't need to go to class at noon (but I did). I even had time to have a lunch date with Matt at one of our all-time favorites, Madam Mams. We both ordered our favorite dishes on the menu, as usual. Before lunch, I asked Matt to take some pictures of me dressed in my cap and gown. This was the final photo that is being sent out to the fam! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo good picture! I love your cute little flats in this outfit.



    Goodwill Huntingg


    Best trendy boots on a budget - $50 and under

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving your skirt you pull it off so well!


    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was a little itchy because there's a petticoat attached to the skirt. I'll have to remember a slip next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Stacey! I've been wearing these flats to death.

    ReplyDelete