12 January 2012

I Have a Job!

Gap corduroy pants, Gap leather jacket from Buffalo Exchange, thrifted striped shirt,
thrifted Nine West wedges, estate sale necklace gifted by my step-mom 

I'm a working woman again! I got my old job at Gap back and although it's not what I thought I'd be doing after graduating college, at least I'm making money. This outfit was what I wore for my first day back on the sales floor. I wanted to wear something from Gap for good luck and these pants were perfect to pull on when I was called in with less than 30 minutes to get ready and be at the store. Even though it's been about a year and half since I'd worked there, it's all coming back pretty quickly. It's a fun job because (duh) I love Gap and the store is in a great location right next to Central Market. I forgot how much I loved walking around there during my breaks. Free samples of fancy cheese and crusty bread? Yes, please!

I'm only working at Gap part-time, so I'm still looking for something else to fill my time and make enough money to pay my half of the rent and bills. I have another interview tomorrow, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment