22 February 2012

Summer in February

thrifted skirt, Old Navy chambray top, Steve Madden wedges, Target earrings

It's only Wednesday and I'm already thinking about the weekend. Not that I really have a weekend because I work both Saturday and Sunday, but it's still something to look forward to. I even look forward to events I can't attend. For example, this Saturday is Treasure City Thrift's 25 cent sale. Since I'll be working (surprise, surprise), I can't go, but you should totally check it out if you have nothing else to do that day.

On another note, can you believe I'm wearing this in February? It's been so warm lately! I haven't worn these wedges since last summer, so I forgot that they start to hurt after a few hours. Even though they're wedges, I have to train my feet all over again. I love them so much, I'll bear the pain. I know my boyfriend thinks that's messed up, but I don't. I love being four inches taller than I really am, even if it means being a litter uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. adore everything about your outfit! I'm going to have to hunt down a polka dot skirt now to pair with my chambray shirt! 

    ReplyDelete