21 February 2012

Obsessed with Pink

tank top and jeans from Gap, lace cardigan from Forever 21, thrifted Nine West wedges

It all started after I got these jeans at Gap. All of the sudden, I want everything pink. I've always been a fan of the color, but now I want more of it in my closet. Pink makes me feel girly and pretty, so you can expect to see me wearing it more often. At least until I get over my obsession.

Here are a few pink things I have my eye on. Someone really needs to stop me before I buy them all.

Gap oversized pocket blouse

Old Navy floral maxi dress
Banana Republic lizard belt
 Do you have any colors you've been lusting after lately?

1 comment:

  1. I used to never wear pink but the same thing happened and now I am so crazy about pink! Although right now I am lusting after royal blue!  :)
    Gorgeous outfit!!

    ReplyDelete