15 February 2012

Wearing My Heart on the Outside

top from Buffalo Exchange, Halston Heritage skirt from Julian Gold,
Montego Bay wedges from Payless

Of course I wore my obnoxious heart shirt on Valentine's Day. It would have been a shame to not wear it since it's so appropriate. Don't worry, I only wore it during the day and not out to dinner with Matt. For our date at The Melting Pot, I wore a pink lace vintage dress with a sweater, fancy earrings, and some wedges. I wish I'd gotten a picture, but we were in a hurry to catch the bus downtown. We ate so much and had such a good time. I mean, how can you not have a blast dipping food in cheese and chocolate while also drinking wine? You know how you look forward to something for so long and before you know it, it's over? That's how last night felt. In fact, I'm feeling almost sad today because yesterday was so much fun. I had a great day off and ended the night with my favorite person in the world. Today, it's back to work. Oh well, I guess that's life. Until my next day off!

1 comment: