18 June 2012

Flying Solo

Gap shirt, denim jacket, shoes and thrifted Anne Klein pants, Forever 21 necklace
I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. Everything is on the verge of changing: my job, our apartment, the city we live in...basically my whole life. I get anxious every time I think about it. I might just be in a strange mood because Matt has been gone for a few days and won't be back until next Saturday. It feels like forever away. I've being doing a pretty good job of staying busy with work the last couple of days, but I'm already starting to feel lonely. Luckily, I have Angus and Charles to keep me company.

1 comment:

  1. I have read that you are moving to Houston! I am very excited for you :) I hope you like it. I love Houston (I guess because I have lived here my whole life) and it is so different compared to Austin but where you'll be living (by Whole Foods and Buffalo Exchange) is probably the closest to Austin in Houston! So it's funny that you found a place there :) I'd love to give you some good tips and places to check out while you're there if you want it! Just let me know :)

    By the way, this outfit is great! So simple but I LOVE your necklace and those shoes! So cute :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete