19 June 2012

She's a Lady

vintage dress from Cream Vintage, necklace from Langford Market,
thrifted vintage belt, thrifted Nine West wedges
This outfit is made up of things that have been sitting in my closet for quite some time. I've had this dress for at least six months, but hadn't worn it because I needed a slip to wear underneath. The entire lower half is sheer and I finally got around to buying a nude-colored slip the other day.  I wish I'd bought one sooner because I'm absolutely in love with this dress!

I've had this belt for even longer than I've had the dress. Even though I couldn't think of anything to wear it with when I bought it, I loved the color. I was recently considering getting rid of it, but I decided to wait because it only cost about $1 and I had a feeling it would eventually come in handy. After putting this outfit together, I decided that this belt isn't going anywhere.

Last but not least, this necklace had been sitting in my jewelry collection untouched for almost three months. I must have bought it for a reason because it completed this outfit perfectly.

Needless to say, this has become one of my favorite ladylike outfits that I've worn recently.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    http://just-another-smith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wardrobeexperienceJuly 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

    haven't been here for a while and i have to say, i missed so much nice outfits! this creme coloured dress is  so amazing...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete