19 April 2012

Blast from the Past

dress from Langford Market, Gap cardigan,
Forever 21 earrings, Banana Republic heels
It's hard for me to wear red and black together without being reminded of high school. I was a Cardinal, which meant I wore red and black almost every Friday for football games, on my letterman jacket, at graduation, etc. Since I left high school, I consciously tried not to wear this color combination. I must be falling out of the habit because I put this outfit together earlier this week without even realizing I was wearing Cardinal colors. I guess I kind of miss being a care-free high school student.

Thinking about high school always reminds me of Matt. We've been together for over six years and it just keeps getting better. Sometimes, I can't believe how lucky I am.

Happy birthday, Matt! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment