25 April 2012

New Routine

Forever 21 dress and earrings, Banana Republic heels
I'm making some big changes in my life right now. Along with not shopping, I've decided to start exercising again. I even went on my first jog with Matt yesterday after work. I'm not going to lie; it was tough. It's been awhile since I did any form of exercise and running is pretty much my least favorite thing to do. I'd pick up yoga again if I had the funds, but I really shouldn't be spending any extra money. Running around the neighborhood for 30 minutes three times a week seems like the easiest, cheapest way to be healthy right now. I'm hoping that I'll even start to like running. Everyone always talks about how great it makes them feel, but all I felt last night was tired. I'm going to stick with it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment