06 April 2012

A Very Good Friday

Old Navy shirt, Gap jeans and wedges, Forever 21 earrings
I haven't worn these pants since last summer and I was pleased that they still fit. Not that I really thought they wouldn't, but it was definitely reassuring. I really wanted to showcase my awesome floral wedges and figured white jeans would do the trick.

I'm so excited about this weekend because I finally have a day off! I've been working every weekend at the bridal salon since I started in January (minus the weekend I took off for the Texas Style Council during SXSW). I'm so ready for a weekend day off and it's finally arrived! Now all I need is a whole weekend off, but that's probably not happening anytime soon.

Have a happy Friday and enjoy your weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So simple, so chic. Your innate sense of style is so evident here!

    ReplyDelete