23 May 2011

Back to Baytown




Matt wanted everyone to get up close and personal
with my sandals and unpainted toenails.


It's begun. Matt is working for ExxonMobil in Baytown, Texas, which means I'll be back and forth between here and Austin this summer. He worked here last semester, so I'd already had a taste of Baytown once before. I'm not going to lie; it's not the most exciting place. It actually reminds me of my hometown, Harlingen, which isn't saying much. 

I'm going to make the best of it while I'm hanging out here, waiting for Matt to get off work. Today, I've got plans to buy curtains for Matt's windows and shrimp for our stir-fry dinner tonight. I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a housewife. Eeeek!

On Sunday, I wore a dress from J.Crew (the only thing I've ever bought for full price in that store) and sandals from Bakers.

1 comment: