24 May 2011

I (Kinda) ♥ Baytown






My little trip to Baytown is almost over. I’ll be back in a few weeks, so I don’t have to say goodbye. I think this little town is starting to grow on me. I’m exploring more than I did when Matt was here last fall. It’s been fun keeping myself busy while he’s at work.

Yesterday, I checked out the local Goodwill and found a great vintage skirt for only $7. Then, during my hunt for curtains at Walmart, I saw these great platform sandals. They are amazingly comfortable and go with almost everything I brought to Baytown. I was originally wearing my sandals from Bakers, but I put these babies on as soon as I got back to Matt’s apartment and haven’t taken them off since. I can’t wait to see what else I can wear them with when I’m reunited with my whole closet.

On Tuesday, I wore men’s Levis jeans from Savers that I cut into shorts, a shirt from Buffalo Exchange and L.e.i. sandals from Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are an awesome Wal-Mart find!  I was just thinking that I want to buy some wedges for the summer.  Your homemade shorts turned out great, too! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that shirt.

    ReplyDelete