15 May 2011

Beer Advocate





Yes, that's a nice cold Shiner Ruby Redbird in my hand. It tastes like grapefruit! I love fruity beers like Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Abita Purple Haze.

I don't want you getting the wrong idea about my beer drinking habits. While I do enjoy sweeter beers, I also love a nice frothy Guinness or my all-time favorite. a Red Stripe. All this writing about beer makes me want to pop open the last Leinenkugal Summer Shandy (it tastes like lemonade!) that's sitting in my fridge. Too bad I'm heading to work in an hour.

On Thursday, I wore a men's shirt from Cream Vintage, Urban Outfitters pants, and Target shoes. I topped the outfit off with the first vintage necklace I ever bought, about 5 years ago in Harlingen.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully put together. Your so cute! I love fruity beers too! Cherry wheats the best ;-)
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete