14 May 2011

Feel Good Outfit



This shirt and skirt combo has been one of my main go-to outfits in the last couple of years. It never lets me down. I remember buying this top at one of the many H&Ms in Rome, Italy in 2007. I've probably worn it at least 50 times since then.

I've been wearing this skirt since 2007, when I first discovered American Apparel. Actually, I had to replace it last year because I wore the first one so often. 

This was also the first outfit I wore out after being bedridden with a horrible stomach virus for a week in my Spanish homestay in 2009. I was beyond excited to finally leave my twin-sized bed and go site seeing in a nearby city.

On Wednesday, I wore an H&M top, an American Apparel skirt, a Gap denim jacket and Steve Madden sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment