10 May 2011

A Dress for All Seasons






It's my last day of work at the UT Austin Counseling & Mental Health Center. I've been working here throughout the school year since the first semester of my freshman year. Fast forward to four years later and I'm still here. I'm still not entirely sure if this is my real last day or if I'll be back in the fall. The financial aid office sure is taking their sweet time deciding whether or not they have enough money I should be a student employee again.

I haven't worn this dress since January when it was cold. I had no idea what it looked like without tights and a coat. Luckily, it' a pretty cute dress that can work for both cold and hot weather. 

This is what I wore Friday, on the last day of class. I wore a dress from Cream Vintage, a leopard-print belt from Forever 21 and Merona shoes from Target.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of this dress, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete