27 May 2011

I Wish Monkeys Could Skype...






I've been having a great time back home in Harlingen. I hadn't seen my mom or grandparents since Christmas, so it was definitely time for a visit. I've been doing all the things I used to do when I lived here including getting bubblegum raspas, eating Mexican food, and going to the movies. The Hangover Part II was so funny! (FYI, the title is a quote from the movie.) 

It was impossible to get my sister's dog, Ali, to stay still for pictures. My sister, Clarissa, had a really great idea to take my outfit pictures with her, but she kept running around in circles. I was too busy trying to calm her down while also keeping the hair out of my face to get any decent pictures with her. This was the best of the bunch, but I look a little grey and Ali was in the middle of trying to chew through her leash.

On Friday, I wore a vintage dress from New Bohemia, a belt from Buffalo Exchange, and shoes from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment