29 June 2011

Party Hardy



I started partying earlier than usual this week. It was one of my good friend's birthdays yesterday, so we all met for dinner at Moonshine Grill. Mmmmm, I love that place. The festivities included stopping by Luster Pearl for a couple of drinks and then ending up at a house party. It was a fun night, but I'm glad we left early and were home by 12:30 a.m. I've got lots of fun plans with friends over the next few days, so I need to keep my strength up.

I wasn't sure if this outfit was festive enough to celebrate a birthday, but I was already wearing the shirt and shoes. It was easier to just switch out my denim cutoffs for a cute pleated skirt. I think the shoes kept this outfit from looking too much like a school uniform. These shoes, which only cost $4, are one of my latest thrifted treasures.

On Tuesday, I wore a Gap skirt, a Westbound shirt from Goodwill, and Pappagallo flats from Family Thrift Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment