15 June 2011

Summer = Zero Motivation



I haven't been feeling like getting dressed lately. Unless I have to go to work, I've been hanging around in my pajamas or yoga clothes all day. I think this laziness has really started to put a damper on my mood because I've been completely uninspired every time I look at my closet. That should be impossible for someone who has as many options as I do.

By forgoing the whole changing into "real life" clothes for just a few days, I've almost forgotten why I get so excited to dress myself each day. I think this is a problem a lot of people have. They stand in front of their closet and don't know what to wear because they don't even like what they own. Then, it just seems easier to not even bother with looking cute and put together. I don't really have an excuse because I love everything in my closet. It's just so easy to get into these habits, especially during the summer, but that's not OK with me.

As punishment for my sad excuse of a fashion blog, I'm going to make it a point to get back in the habit of posting an outfit each day. Even if no one in real life sees my outfit, someone reading my blog might. This has been good inspiration for the last 6 months, so I'm not sure how to explain my sudden lack of motivation.


On Tuesday, I wore a $4 dress from Savers, a belt from Goodwill, a Forever 21 necklace, and Steve Madden wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment