07 June 2011

Spring Cleaning in the Summer




I’ll be moving next month so I’ve been trying to get my apartment, and more importantly, my closet, organized. After three years of living together, my roommate and I have decided to part ways and live with our boyfriends. It’s going to be a long ordeal dividing everything we’ve bought together. Although I’m excited to move in with Matt, I really like living with my roommate, who has consequently become my best friend. 

I’m hoping to downsize the amount of stuff I own to make the move a little easier. To start, I’m getting rid of clothing and shoes I haven’t worn in the last year and a half. I already sold a few things to Buffalo Exchange last month, but I’ve already started a new “take to Buffalo” pile in the corner of my room. I’m getting rid of seven pairs of shoes and a bunch of random clothes. I never had enough hangers for all my clothing, but now I have too many! I’m not complaining because that means I can replace everything I got rid of with better stuff. 

Interestingly enough, I am planning to sell those wedges I’m wearing for a new pair. I have my eye on these Lucky Brand platforms or these Seychelles wedges.

On Saturday, I wore a Gap shirt, a vintage skirt from Goodwill, and a necklace and wedges from Target.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I LOVE this bold print!
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete