20 June 2011

Thrifty & Nifty in Houston





On my way to Baytown this afternoon, I decided to stop by the new Family Thift Center that opened up earlier this month. I didn't have Angus with me, so I had plenty of time to dig around the store without worrying about my cat dying in a hot car. I'm a considerate cat owner.

I found some great items, but it was kind of annoying that nothing was organized by size. I'm used to at least a few signs indicating small, medium and large, but everything was just organized by style and color. I think this thrift store might be difficult for someone who can't eyeball their size to really take advantage of all it has to offer.

In the end, I bought two shirts, a pair of flats, a scarf, and a purse for only $20. I'm sure I'll be wearing some of my finds later this week.

On Monday, I wore a Banana Republic shirt, Forever 21 shorts and earrings, and L.e.i. shoes from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment