11 October 2011

Ups and Downs

Old Navy shirt, skirt from Texas Thrift Store, Forever 21 necklace, flats from Zara

It's been a very good week for my blog. I was featured on Broke & Chic and interviewed for an article in the College of Liberal Arts paper, the Liberator. Of course, I won't let it go to my head, but it's really flattering to be getting so much recognition. It's a nice ego boost, especially when other things in my life aren't going so well.

Remember how I mentioned I bought a sewing machine on Craigslist? Well, it's broken. I wasted a good chunk of money on a machine that doesn't work and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to get my money back because according to the mechanics I've spoken with, it isn't worth fixing. If I can't get my money back, I'm screwed. I can't afford to buy another machine and this broken machine is just going to collect dust in my apartment.

Remember kids, be wary of what you buy on Craigslist. Don't make my mistake and buy something broken. You'll kick yourself in the ass like I'm currently doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment